Attributes we are looking for in our Event Day Volunteers:
- Initiative – The event day will be busy and volunteers are expected to be proactive in completing tasks.
- Professionalism – Volunteers will be wearing a TEDxUQ shirt, representing both TEDxUQ and the global TED brand.
- Punctuality – The event day will be very full on and we will require all hands-on deck. Therefore, volunteers are required to arrive on time for their allocated shifts.
- Teamwork – Volunteers will be working in teams and being a good team player is vital.
Here are some tasks and responsibilities of Event Day Volunteers:
- Info Booth
- Food and Beverage Stations
There are some specialised roles available as well, we call them Sub-Team Volunteers:
- Marketing and Communications
- Partnerships and Finance
If this sounds like you, express your interest to be a TEDxUQ Event Day Volunteer!